Terms and Conditions
- Thanks for choosing Wallet Money Terminal (WMT,” “we,” “us,” “our”).
By signing up or otherwise using the Payment Gateway service, API, and Merchant service (together, the “WMT Service” or “Service”) or accessing any content or material that is made available by WMT through the Service (the “Content”) you are entering into a binding contract with the WMT entity. The WMT Service also includes the WMT Support Community as further described in the WMT Support Community section.
- WMT Service
2.1. Payment Gateway service
- “Payment gateway service” is electronically (including magnetically) stored monetary value, represented by a claim on the issuer, which is issued on receipt of funds for the purpose of making payment transactions, and which is accepted by a person other than the electronic money issuer.
- WMT grants you the non-exclusive and non-transferable permission to use the payment gateway solely for your own business use. You shall comply with the terms and conditions of Payment Gateway service to perform the permission.
- 2.2. API service
- WMT provides relevant Client with the API service of Wallet Money Terminal by parties’ negotiation. This Wallet Money Terminal shall integrate with the relevant platform indicated by client.
- WMT grants client a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license (“License”) to use the API service in compliance with all applicable laws and government regulations. The License can be renewed at mutually agreeable terms. Client shall have no right to provide third Party with API service without WMT’s written permission in advance.
2.3. Merchant service
- WMT provides relevant Client who opens designated account within WMT’s permission with the service regarding online settlement through Payment Platform which connects with relevant payment service system. WMT remits money into the account of Payment Platform owner by Client. The international prepaid card service connecting with the account of Payment Platform is available to the Client. The online settlement limit will be defined under the applicable laws, authority regulations and bank polies.
- WMT provides Client with a trading access related to Cryptocurrency exchange. Client can operate the cryptocurrency exchange between cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies on the Site. And Client is fully responsible and liable for its trading and non-trading actions and inactions and all gains and losses sustained from its use of the Site and any of the Services; to be responsible for any negative balance in its account.
- This is optional service, Client may choose this service according to its business demand; WMT will grant Client the non-exclusive and non-transferable permission to use the merchant service.
- 2.1. Payment Gateway service
WMT manages and utilizes Clients’ personal information in an appropriate way, adhering to all relevant rules and regulations. Client information will at all times be treated as highly confidential, and we do not use confidential information for any purpose other than that authorized by the client.
- Usage and Purpose of Personal Information
WMT collects Clients’ personal information to carry out and administrate our services for the sake of enhancing our Clients' satisfaction. Clients' personal information can be applied or processed as follows:
- Provide WMT services to the Clients
- Check the identity of the Client to prevent money laundering or other unauthorized transactions
- Outsource limited operational assignments to an authorized third party.
- Exercise terms and conditions as stated in the contract and agreed on by both client and WMT.
- Assist other financial institutions to conduct the client’s request of transactions or inquiries about failed transactions.
- Introduce new services and products of WMT to clients by direct mailing, e-mail, questionnaires or other marketing methods.
- Improve the relationship between WMT and clients.
In the unlikely event of an inquiry by the authorities or associated financial institutes, WMT may be required to disclose the client’s personal information. Such disclosure may only be implemented in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Security Policy
5.1. Security of Operating environment
- Go Daddy Wildcard SSL technology.
- Real-time firewall monitoring system to prevent unauthorized access.
- Wildcard SSL Certificate is approved and issued after rigorous inspection of the ownership of the website as well as the physical business entity. WMT has adopted Wildcard SSL Certificate from Go Daddy. This industry leader, Go Daddy, ensures strongly encrypted communication and prevents Hackers as follow:
- Strongest encryption on earth. Wildcard SSL Certificates feature SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption – the strongest in the world.
- Covers unlimited servers. This certificate secures unlimited servers and sub-domains, all from a single dashboard.
- 5.2. Safeguarding measures to protect client funds
WMT has the obligation under its strict applicable regulations and laws to protect client funds. As a result, WMT has taken all the necessary measures to safeguard client’s funds. Client funds are received in WMT’s fiduciary segregated client’s bank accounts. These funds are off balance sheet and cannot be used to pay back creditors in the unlikely event of default of WMT.
- 5.3. Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and Policies
WMT shall apply appropriate anti-money laundering measures and procedures so as to focus its effort in those areas where the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing appears to be comparatively higher. .
- 5.4. Internal Control Policy
As a gateway service Company, our Board of Directors is actively concerned with corporate governance and understands that diligently discharges its responsibilities by ensuring that the organization is appropriately and effectively managed and controlled. WMT practices annual internal audit risk assessment and a three-year review cycle for the entire organization. WMT’s risk-based internal audit plan provide opportunity for top management team to understand the organization’s evolving objectives and implement a more dynamic risk-based approach to the internal control process.
- 5.1. Security of Operating environment
We, as part of our compliance to our quality and client satisfaction obligations, have a comprehensive client and compliant procedure and the involvement of senior staff and Directors until the matter is resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.
To ensure client complaints or failures of communication or meeting client requirements are fully investigated by the Account Manager and Desk Manager and they are addressed as soon as possible.
We aim to provide clients with easy access to our client services team who receive, record, investigate and respond to complaints.
Any trading related to payment gateway service is carried out by Client, Client acknowledges and agrees that :
- Any trading related to money service might be affected by marketing, bank policy, regulatory documents and applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the exchange rate difference, price fluctuations, trading limit and territory limit;
- The cryptocurrency market is undefined, fluctuated largely and supervised scarcely. The trading of cryptocurrency usually involves a significant amount, while is relatively fewer retailed or used by the commercial market. And the exchange rate of cryptocurrency is easy to fluctuate because cryptocurrency is an autonomous and mostly unregulated worldwide payment system, operating 24 hours a day, which has an adverse impact on the investment of cryptocurrency;
- There may be additional risks, which have not been foreseen or identified in this Terms and Conditions. WMT shall not be responsible for any losses and damages from Client’s trading.
Andex LLC disclaims all Policy and Terms & Conditions set out above does not infringe or violate any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any third party in any jurisdiction and makes no warranties hereinbefore. In addition, Andex LLC make no representation that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
By accessing any page of this website, you know and realize the policy and Terms & Conditions set out above. In the case of any discrepancy among the English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean versions, the English version shall apply and prevail.